Away from the hustle and bustle of city-life, set in serene, natural and tranquil surroundings is the Epiphany Retreat Centre. Its goal, as its name reveals, is to facilitate an experience of a self discovery of God manifested in Christ Jesus.
The Epiphany Retreat Centre is a place of searching, discovering, growing, experiencing community and fellowship in the mission of the Church. Although ideal for a retreat, the centre is also well suited for conferences.
The centre is located 20 minutes south of Perth in Rossmoyne via the Kwinana Freeway and Leach Highway.
Ideal Retreat / Conference Centre
The following facilities are provided to enhance the atmosphere and spirituality of the centre:
- Quaint Chapel
- Lush and generous grounds
- 5 minutes walk to Canning River foreshore
- 2 lodges able to accommodate 34 persons plus self contained unit for leader/teacher
- Full amenities / lodging
- Ample Parking
- Three gathering rooms
- A prayer room, where a reverential atmosphere is observed, is located in Luemmen Lodge
- Resident priest for all sacramental needs
- Directed retreats available by prior arrangements
(named after the late Br Valentine Ochseknecht sac)
- Accommodation for 14 people
- 2 Gathering Rooms
- Dining Area
- Linen available on request $10 per person
(named after Fr John Luemmen sac)
- Accommodation for 20 people
- Plus self contained accommodation for a leader/teacher
- Large Gathering Room
- Prayer room (open to all Retreatants)
- Dining Area
- Linen available on request $10.00 per person
$30 per person per night.
Conference facilities $150 per day including use of kitchen facilities.